Chuff's are unique to tigers, since they can't purr that's their happy sound!
In 2022 we LiveLouder and shine the light on conservation efforts & threats that could see these BEAUTIFUL big cats extinct 🐯 This original Chuff Chuff print is made from yarns that help wick moisture away making them perfectly comfy.
Why You'll Love Our Briefs:
- Breathable fabric to ventilate your nether regions
- Looks amazing on and in selfies🤳
- ThePack 2022 waistband update is soft, comfortable and snazzy
- 95% polyester / 5% elastane
- Heat transfer care label for zero distractions
- Underwear is final sale except for manufacturing defects, please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
UN World Wildlife Tiger Facts:
- Just over a century ago, there were as many as 100,000 wild tigers living in Asia. Today, fewer than 3,900 remain.
- Tigers are globally listed as “Endangered” on the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List of Threatened Species. The Malayan and Sumatran sub-species are listed as “Critically Endangered.”
- Wild tigers are hunted to meet the demands of the $20 billion a year illegal wildlife market. Tiger parts are consumed for traditional medicinal purposes across Asia, with a heavy demand in China.
- Wild tigers are persecuted when villagers take retaliatory measures to protect their livestock and communities.
- Tiger habitat is increasingly under threat from agricultural developments, especially monocultures like palm oil plantations.
- Tiger prey, like deer and wild pigs, continue to be overhunted, forcing tigers to attack livestock to feed themselves and their cubs, thus fueling human-tiger conflict.
Our model in the pics above is 1.84m (6'1") and weighs 84kg (185lbs). He wears a size M. Please check our size guide for more details on how to get your best fit: