For most, this year's been clouded with fear and uncertainty. We’re venting our frustrations in new ways to avoid imploding (or worse still exploding). We've interpreted the French profanity Sacrebleu in to a visual monogram as seen on this number. Go on and let it all out... Get your pair now!
Defn: Sacrebleu is a french expression of surprise, exasperation or dismay
Why You'll Love Our Briefs:
- This print is inspired by fb's thumbs up! This year it’s all about showing your middle finger coz it’s OK to vent
- Low-rise cut accentuates any bulge and lifts your butt
- They look amazing in pics and can also be worn in the pool as swimwear
- 95% polyester / 5% elastane
- Heat transfer care label for zero distractions
- Underwear is final sale except for manufacturing defects, please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
Our model is 1.84m (6'1") and weighs 84kg (185lbs). He wears a size M. Please check our size guide for more details on how to get your best fit: