“ I didn't come to play; I came to SLAY ”
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 5 Winner Shea Coulee
Whether you're a diehard fan or a total newbie, drag comes with an extensive and often complex language, set of catchphrases and slang terms that have long been used by the drag and LGBTQ+ community that have a deep cultural meaning that's rooted in history.
DEFN: SLAY (according to RuPaul’s Drag Race Wiki)
Slay n. To be on point, to win, to be outstanding, or to be the best.
i.e. Slay the runway or the winning queen will have slayed it
Why You'll Love Our SLAY Brief:
- Slip them on to SLAY your day or nite(())
- Low-rise cut accentuates your bulge and gives a slight butt lifting effect
- SLAY it in selfies 🤳🏿 or by the pool
- 90% polyester / 10% elastane
- Heat transfer care label for zero distractions
- Underwear is final sale except for manufacturing defects, please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
|Our model is 1.84m (6'1") and weighs 84kg (185lbs). He wears a size M. Please check our size guide on the tab above for more details on how to get your best fit.|