The last we checked jock straps are at the forefront of the armed forces fashion policy! There's one stripe that's only reserved for those in your inner circle. Be among the first to proudly bear your Egan Stripes and turn heads when you Take.Off.Your.Pants!
Why You’ll Love Our Jocks:
- Available in both black & white versions
- Soft polyester pouch for ultimate comfort
- The fit is designed to lift your glutes and create a more rounded butt
- The big reveal of your Egan Stripes will turn heads
- 90% Polyester / 10% elastane
- Soft ribbed elastic waistband with ThePack signature for comfortable day/night wear
- Underwear is final sale except for manufacturing defects. Please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
Speak Up Because YOUR VOICE Matters: 🏳️🌈 🏳️🌈 🏳️🌈
Gay and lesbian citizens have been allowed to serve openly in Her Majesty's Armed Forces since 2000. The United Kingdom's policy is to allow homosexual men, lesbians and transgender personnel to serve openly, and discrimination on a sexual orientation basis is forbidden. It is also forbidden for someone to pressure LGBT people to come out. All personnel are subject to the same rules against sexual harassment, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
Since the legalization of gay civil partnerships in Britain, the British Military immediately recognized civil partnerships and granted married gay couples exactly the same rights to allowances and housing as straight couples. The Ministry of Defence stated "We're pleased personnel registered in a same sex relationship now have equal rights to married couples."
Since March 2014, UK military same-sex couples can get married (as well as UK civilians), under the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013 🏳️🌈
Our model is 1.90m (6'3") and weighs 90kg (198lbs) and he wears a size L. Please check our size guide below for more details on how to get your best fit: