Introducing the popular Slay Brief in black designed with technology enhanced fabric blends that give the best fit & look great!
DEFN: according to RuPaul’s Drag Race Wiki Slay n.
To be on point, to win, to be outstanding, or to be the best
Whether you're a diehard fan or a total newbie, drag comes with an extensive and often complex language, set of catchphrases and slang terms that have long been used by the drag and LGBTQIA+ community that have a deep cultural meaning that's rooted in history.
Why You'll Love Our Briefs:
- Kick back in these OG Slay all-over print
- Signature low-rise cut that’s designed to cradle your cargo
- Slay it in selfies 🤳🏿
- 92% cotton / 8% Modal™/elastane
- Heat transfer care label for zero distractions
- Underwear is final sale except for manufacturing defects, please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
|Our model is 1.84m (6'1") and weighs 84kg (185lbs). He wears a size M. Please check our size guide on the tab above for more details on how to get your best fit.|