A magnificent display of both ultimate precision and nonchalant flair, the Esau Harness is the incarnation of ThePack’s creative vision. Handmade at ThePack atelier, this gussied up creation is symbolic of our unending support and appreciation for our queer community. The back is a harmonic intersection of striking geometry held together by solid gold-finished metallic buckles & rings. The tapered cut makes for a truly comfortable fit.
As featured in DNA Magazine, Fitlads and Bespoke Magazine.
Why You'll Love Our Esau Harness:
- As the masterful expression of our creativity, Esau Harness unites distinctive aesthetics into a piece with incredible versatility
- Adjustable pec, shoulder & side-lat straps makes for a great fit on most body types
- Solid metallic buckles are attachable to other contraptions
- Designed and manufactured by hand at ThePack atelier
- 100% polyester
- Harnesses are final sale except for manufacturing defects. Please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
Our model in the pic above is 1.90m (6'3") and weighs 90kg (198lbs). His chest measures 115cm. This harness is adjustable for all chest sizes under 120cm.