Say hi to Kiko-san our precious anime companion. Kiko-san comes from traditional beginnings and for the most part of his life had it rough just coz he is a proud gay anime. Kiko-san believes that the male crotch space is his battleground. His smile reminds us that nonviolence is one of the most potent weapons available to our community in our struggle for freedom, acceptance, diversity and inclusion.
Why You'll Love Kiko-san:
- Kiko-san represents our LGBTQ+ community and advocates for change through nonviolence
- The fresh pop of yellow is symbolic of hope, freedom and acceptance
- Kiko-san leads ThePack and gives all of us the confidence to feel liberated no matter where we are
- They look amazing in pics and can also be worn as swimwear
- 95% polyester / 5% elastane
- Heat transfer care label for zero distractions
- Underwear is final sale except for manufacturing defects, please check our Return Policy for details and how to get in touch with us!
Did You Know?
For LGBTQ audiences in Japan, anime was particularly meaningful in that it was many young queers’ first exposure to sexuality that wasn’t strictly heterosexual—outside of pornography. Although these days, Japan remains somewhat behind the times when it comes to LGBTQ politics (same-sex marriage is not legal in Japan), queer and queer-coded characters frequently popped up in anime of the 90’s and 00’s. Its no wonder millennial LGBTQs have such an affection for anime!
Our model is 1.82m (6’0”) and weighs 85kg (186lbs) and he wears a size M. Please check our size guide below for more details on how to get your best fit: